[NFBofSC] SENIOR DIVISION NEWS

kristophericrawley at gmail.com kristophericrawley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:11:47 UTC 2022

I love this company.

Great job Miss Melanie.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

 <https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e47732a7cb8eeb657>   <https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>      <https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>   <https://www.nvaccess.org/>

Email:  <mailto:KristopherICrawley at Gmail.com> KristopherICrawley at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (561) 702-5014