[NFBofSC] ARRANGEMENT INFO FOR THE SERVICE FOR THE LATE, HERBERT BOYKIN, NFB of SC SUMTER CHAPTER MEMBER...

Dorothy Barksdale dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 31 15:17:25 UTC 2022

On behalf of the we care committee of the nfbsc, we extend out condolescence
to the boykin family and if there is anything that we can do for you, feel
free to call upon us.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you during your
time of bereavement.  Continue to be encouraged and know that Herbert is at
peace.