[NFBofSC] Legislative and Advocacy Committee Will Not Meet in June or July; Join Us in August!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:00:00 UTC 2022

Good morning, everyone!
Anna and I wanted to send out a quick message, letting you all know the
Legislative and Advocacy Committee will not meet during the months of June
or July.
The presidential release directly conflicts with our call time this month,
and Anna and myself are heavily involved with the upcoming Summer Teen
program affiliated with NFB of SC Successful Transitions/South Carolina
Commission for the Blind. Rescheduling the call will be very difficult.
Our July meeting would take place during the week of National Convention.
We will send any and all relevant updates to the listserv as soon as
possible, and we hope to see many of you back in August!
Be well,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz