[NFBofSC] David Rebocho's Grandfather Passes

Debra Canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:44:26 UTC 2022

Greetings David Rebocho and Family,

We, the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina wish to express our condolences and offer prayers to you and your
family and especially during the earthly separation of your grandfather.

May God's love guide the family during this time of separation and may you
find Solace in his care. May the fond memories of your dear grandfather give
you strength and comfort on this journey. Peace I leave with you, my peace I
give unto you. (John 14: 27)

With sympathy,

Debra Canty, President