[NFBofSC] Dale Wolthoff

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:01:13 UTC 2022

I spoke with the Woltoff’s caregiver. I am looking into a hospital bed through some resources.

Dale also needs the following:

Gift cards to Food lion

CVS

Walmart

Vanilla or chocolate boost

XL or XXL white t-shirts

There a number of personal items that he also needs. You may call the caregivers for that info or call me and I will give you the information.

Dale and Pat have always been willing to help the NFB of SC and others.

Let’s join  together to help them.

I will make a trip to Hopkins soon.

If you have items you wish to provide, please drop off at the center and I will take them to the family in Hopkins.

Thank you all for coming together for a member in need.