[NFBofSC] Special Meeting for those Attending National Convention Friday, June 17 at 11:00 A.M. EDT or Thursday June 23 following Palmetto Connects

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:03:44 UTC 2022

Hello All!

If you plan to attend national convention, we will have a meeting this
Friday at 11:00 A.M. EDT to talk about what you should know regarding
national convention. Covid-19 testing and more on the Federation zoom
platform. If you are attending convention, I highly encourage you to attend
so that you can get the latest information and ask questions.

If you cannot attend, we will offer another time to ask questions which will
be immediately following Palmetto Connects on Thursday June 23 on the
Federation platform. Palmetto Connects will be at 6:00 and the convention
meeting will immediately follow.

Hope you can attend one of these important sessions if you plan to attend
national convention in New Orleans.

Federation Center Zoom Info

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)