[NFBofSC] Support the National Association of Blind Students and Your SC Representatives!

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:27:16 UTC 2022

Hi again, all!

Hope this message finds you doing well.

I’m bumping this to the top of your inboxes on the off-chance that you planned to support and forgot and/or missed the message the first time around.

Our SC team is leading by quite a bit, but we’d love to reach our personal goals.

Please reach out if you have questions!

Thank you for your consideration!

With respect,

Elizabeth