[NFBofSC] Join us Tonight: March Legislative and Advocacy Committee Call!

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:49:44 UTC 2022

Happy Wednesday, all!

We hope you've carved some time out of your busy schedules to join us
tonight at 8 PM for the March meeting of the Legislative and Advocacy
Committee call.

Our plan is to provide summative updates regarding the 2022 Washington
Seminar as well as the 2022 Legislative Breakfast. Then, we will begin
brainstorming how to best move forward regarding the NFB of SC resolutions
passed at the 2020 and 2021 state conventions respectively.

You are welcome to join us using the below info:

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Yours in the Federation,

Elizabeth