[NFBofSC] BEREAVEMENT NOTICE

Debra Canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:32:54 UTC 2022

May 06, 2022

For me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain - Philippians 1:2

Greetings All,

It is with deep and profound sorrow to announce to the National Federation
of the Blind of South Carolina, the passing of Louis Hilton, Jr. who was the
dearly beloved father of our Sumter Chapter member, Eric Hilton. Our
thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Obituary Announcement:

LOUIS HILTON JR.

Posted Friday, May 6, 2022 6:00 am

MANNING - Louis Hilton Jr., 67, husband of Betty Rose Robinson, died on
Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital.

He was born on June 18, 1954, in Manning, a son of the late Louis Sr. and
Bessie Tucker Hilton.

The family is receiving friends at his residence, 1167 JL Robinson Road,
Manning.

These services have been entrusted to Samuels Funeral Home LLC of Manning.

With care, Debra Canty, President