[NFBofSC] BEREAVEMENT NOTICE

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:45:24 UTC 2022

My condolences to you are your family.

Justin

From: NFBofSC [mailto:nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Eric Hilton via NFBofSC
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 5:16 PM
To: Debracanty2021 at gmail.com; NFB of South Carolina Mailing List <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Hilton <ericwillgetback at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] BEREAVEMENT NOTICE

I would like to take this time to think the NFB f South Carolina for all of your prayers and condolences as my family and I are going through the grieving process. No matter how we try to prepare for a loss, we never prepare for the reality. May God bless you all and thanks again for your concerns.

Eric Hilton

Accessibility Consultant-Advocate  P. (803)225.2232

F. 833.924.9343 (YAHWEH3)

(More than a conqueror)😎