[NFBofSC] State Convention Reservations at the Marriott in N. Charleston

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:14:47 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Thank you to those who let me know you were not able to make reservations at
the Marriott as they could not find NFB of SC. They had us down under SC
Chapter of the Blind, even though, our contract says National Federation of
the Blind of SC.

Hopefully, all is resolved now, but if you experience any difficulties,
please call, email or text me.

The block of rooms will be released to the general public on August 5 which
means our rates will not be guaranteed after that date.

We need 80% of our block of rooms reserved and stayed in during our
convention to fulfill our contract which equals about 166 nights or, we will
owe the Marriott additional funds.

Please make plans to attend!