[NFBofSC] Join the Communities of Faith Division Tonight at 6 PM EDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:00:00 UTC 2022

Good morning, all!

We invite you to join the NFB of SC in Communities of Faith Division
tonight to learn from our guest speaker, Ali Benmerzouga as he presents
“Being Blind and Muslim.” Many discussions have taken place among our
active membership regarding the understanding and sharing of new
faiths/experiences, so we are thrilled to start this exchange during the
month of May!

One of the overarching efforts of this division is to provide a platform on
which we can stand and learn from one another in order to celebrate our
differences and usher in diversity to our movement. If you’ve got a sense
of curiosity regarding this subject, we invite you to attend, listen, and
learn with us.

Hop online using the below info tonight at 6 PM!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Best,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz