[NFBofSC] Dale Wolthoff Update

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 28 03:38:17 UTC 2022

Hi Federation Family,

I spoke with Pat and Dale for a little bit today.  Dale was released from
the hospital.  He does still have brain bleeding, but he was stable enough
to leave.  He cannot swallow well right now, so will have to have his food
pureed.  Home Health will be working with him to regain his ability to walk.
They are still staying with their friends and caregivers Brenda and Donald.
Their house is being worked on from the tree falling on it, but it is more
involved than what was originally thought, so it will still be a while
before they can go back.    They both need our prayers. Pat asked me to
thank everyone for the calls and well wishes for Dale.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.