[NFBofSC] Exciting news on office construction!

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 3 17:18:06 UTC 2022

It is one week after our last report and the Federation Center was
hoping to reach $3,500 of our $5,200 project goal.

Guess what? We did it as we are at $3,500 or 67% of goal. We have only
to raise $1,700 more to meet our goal and hopefully by the end of next
week we can celebrate as Successful Transitions moves into our Center.

With the electrical completed, all that remains is running Ethernet
cable from the server into the new office, running in the phone lines
and hanging the French doors.

Office furniture was moved in yesterday. By the way, when we reach our
goal, I will publish the contributor's names but not how much was
given as that is a personal decision by the contributors.

Don't pass up this opportunity to get your name on this list as we
expect to reach our goal by the end of next week. Everyone helps no
matter the gift.

Checks to the Federation Center of the Blind, mark in the memo new
office fund and mail to
Federation Center of the Blind
119 S. Kilbourne Rd.
Columbia, SC 29205