[NFBofSC] We Kare condolences

debra canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:04:48 UTC 2022

On behalf of yours truly, Debra Canty, the NFB Sumter Chapter please know our thoughts and sincere prayers are with the daughter, Deana Outlaw-Kiser, and the Outlaw family, President Linda Dizzley and members of the NFB Lee County Chapter and especially during your season of earthly separation of your dearly beloved, Mrs. Carolyn Outlaw…

She served as vice-president and was committed, devoted and supported this organization.

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

“It is well, it is well with my soul.”