[NFBofSC] Customer Carolyn P wins$50 in free tastefully simple products

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:16:49 UTC 2022

Congratulations Caroline  P.  last night at the Sports An Rec Division monthly meeting, we had a drawing of all customers who placed orders with us for our October fundraiser. Caroline P was drawn as our winner. She will receive $50 in products from Tastefully Simple. Contact Jennifer Bazer to  order those products. Thank you all who supported the Sports And Rec Division‘ October  fundraiser.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11462213