[NFBofSC] New office construction goal of $5,200

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 14 17:40:12 UTC 2022

Holiday greetings to all!

The new office doors are expected to be in by late next week, yes, the
Friday after Thanksgiving.
However, once we meet our goal of $5,200 (and we are only $1,625
away), I will list on an email all those who participated. Also, I
will have a plaque erected in the new office listing these names for
all to see.

Make this a thankful Thanksgiving by helping the Federation Center
meet this goal so we can pay this bill on time.

Make check or money order payable to the Federation Center of the
Blind and mark for "new office" in the memo section. Mail your
donation to:

Federation Center of the Blind
19 S. Kilbourne Rd.
Columbia, SC 29205

Your gift will help Successful Transitions to move in on time by the
end of November and my office will be able to proudly display all of
you who made this possible! I am very thankful for you too and wish
for you a very happy Thanksgiving!

David Houck
Executive Director
Federation Center of the Blind.