[NFBofSC] Last Chance: Anderson Chapter Christmas Gala

mreece622 at gmail.com mreece622 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 05:26:15 UTC 2022

The Anderson Chapter invites you to join us for our Christmas Gala on
Friday, December 2, 2022, from 6:00-10:00 PM. The event will be held at the
Hilton Garden Inn, located at 115 Destination boulevard, Anderson SC 29621.
The meal includes a choice of salmon or boneless chicken breast along with
green beans, macaroni and cheese, squash casserole, glazed carrots, roll,
and a choice of peach cobbler or pound cake for dessert. The cost of the
salmon choice is $23, and the boneless chicken breast is $18. The deadline
to pay and reserve your meal is November 20 at 11:59 PM. Payment can be made
via check or money order made out to the NFB Anderson Chapter. Mail your
payment, along with a note stating the names of those attending, along with
their meal preferences to:

Demetrius Williford

P.O. Box 506,

Anderson, SC 29622.

If you would like to stay in Anderson on the night of the Gala, the hotel
has a block of 10 rooms available at a special rate of $119. As of this
afternoon, there were 9 available at this price. These rooms can be booked
up until the night of the event.

If you have further questions or need assistance reserving a meal, please
contact Ann Berry at (864) 221-1957 or (864) 225-5633, Malaya Reece at (704)
677-9496, or e-mail nfbandersonsc at gmail.com <mailto:nfbandersonsc at gmail.com>
. On behalf of the Anderson Chapter, we hope to see you there and look
forward to celebrating the season with you!