[NFBofSC] Public relations and social media committee meeting

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:57:03 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, just a quick reminder to join us tonight at 7PM for our Public Relation and Social Media Committee meeting. It will take place on our Federation zoom platform. Look forward to seeing you there.

Federation zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11462609