[NFBofSC] Looking for Holiday Ideas? NFB-NEWSLINE Has Added Our Holiday Sales Circulars!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 17:21:03 UTC 2022

NFB-NEWSLINE has just added our highly anticipated holiday ads for the 2022
shopping season. This year we will have the usual ads from Target, plus we
have added Best Buy and Walmart. Be sure to check your local store for
current pricing and availability of items, as they may change throughout the
shopping season.

To read these holiday ads using the telephone access method, press 5 off the
main menu for NEWSPAPERS in a DIFFERENT STATE, and then press 5 again for
HOLIDAY SHOPPING ADVERTISEMENTS.

Tell a friend about NFB-NEWSLINE, or better yet, help them sign up by
calling (866) 504-7300 or visiting www.nfbnewsline.org
<http://www.nfbnewsline.org> . Give the gift of print through access to news
and information with NFB-NEWSLINE. As always it is free to use and free to
sign up!

National Federation of the Blind | nfb.org | 866-504-7300 |
nfbnewsline at nfb.org <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>