[NFBofSC] PayPal

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:40:04 UTC 2022

Hey there,
If you are paying dues for the affiliate from my experience when filling out
the form make sure you use the same email address as the one assigned to
your PayPal account. You can also use NFBSouthCarolina at gmail.com within
PayPal.
I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC
President: SC Communities of Faith Division
1st Vice President: SC Association of Black Leaders
Email: KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com
Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727
NFB of SC Pages
Visit our Website