[NFBofSC] Fright Night Movies

Sunshine Stylez sunshinestyles01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:28:37 UTC 2022

On Wed, wow we are celebrating Halloween or All Hallows Eve could we also
discuss when where and how Halloween was founded and where the holiday came
from and what it really means because we should not be frightened

Steve Cook via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> For the month of October we will have audio described Halloween theme
movies on Fridays. We hope you can join us for each event!

> NFB of SC Zoom
>

> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
>

> Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
>
> Passcode: 124578
>
> One tap mobile
>
> +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)
>
> +13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)
>

> Dial by your location
>
>         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
>

> Friday, October 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM Eastern The Shining
>
> Friday, October 14, 2022 at 8:00 PM Eastern Doctor Sleep
>
> Friday, October 21, 2022 at 8:00 PM Eastern It 2017
>
> Friday, October 28, 2022 at 8:00 PM Eastern Casper
>

> Steve Cook
>
> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division on Twitter NFBSCCSTD
>
> If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for
the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

> National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member
>
> President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

> 1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

> 1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division

> If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to any of the
following within the NFB of SC, please click the below link.  NFB of SC,
Federation Center of the Blind, Chapter, or Division.  Your support is
appreciated!
> http://nfbofsc.org/donations/
NFBofSC:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbofsc_nfbnet.org/sunshinestyles01%40gmail.com