[NFBofSC] NABS Trivia Fundraiser During Blind Equality Achievement Month

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 04:20:25 UTC 2022

Hi Federation Family,

Since David is not available on October 21 for trivia, we should sign up to help our students raise money for their division and play trivia with them on the 22nd.

I just did.  Please join me. We had a great time last year.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.