[NFBofSC] Anderson Chapter Christmas gala

Demetrius Williford santez1981 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:33:57 UTC 2022

Hello everyone hope all is well the Anderson Chapter of the national Federation of the blind Of South Carolina will be having our very first Christmas gala on December 2, 2022. The location of the Christmas gala will be at The Hilton Garden Imn on 115 Destination boulevard Anderson SC 29621. The time for this event is from 6pm until 10pm. The meal will consist of two separate meats which are a boneless chicken breast or salmon. Now if you all would like the boneless chicken breast plate the cost will be $18. Or on the other hand if you would like the salmon plate that will cost $23. Both plates will have the same sides which are green beans, macaroni and cheese, squash casserole,glaze carrots and a roll. You have a choice on whether you would like the peach cobbler or pound cake for dessert. If you all would like to join us the deadline for your money to be turned in for your meal will be November 20 at 11:59 P.m. The methods that you can pay for your meals by sending a money order or checks that should be made out to NFB Anderson Chapter. The  methods  of payment can be mailed to my PO Box 506, Anderson, SC 29622. If you may need further information contact Ann Berry  at 8642211957 or 8642255633 or e-mail us at nfbandersonsc at gmail.com. On behalf of the Anderson Chapter we truly hope that you all can join us.

Sincerely,
President Demetrius Williford