[NFBofSC] [SCAGDU] SCAGDU meetings November and December

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 09:38:24 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Due to our PayPal account on the NFB of SC website is not currently
functioning, you can pay your SCAGDU $5 dues through PayPal by using the
below Email address.

 <mailto:nfbsouthcarolina at gmail.com> nfbsouthcarolina at gmail.com

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division