[NFBofSC] Hopkins blind man needs help.

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 16:48:20 UTC 2022

Daniel Brunson of 2513 S. Partridge Circle, Hopkins, SC 29061,
formerly resided in Sumter, SC.
803-524-7675

This blind gentleman heard our recent WVOC radio interview. He called
being frustrated that every resource he spoke to could not or would
not assist him in any way. About 40% of what he says I could make out
due to poor cell service. He needs food, clothing, transportation,
etc. He has received little or no services from the Commission.

I need some who will spend time speaking with him over the phone
patiently.

I need some to find him food and clothing.

I need someone in the area who would like to see to his transportation
to doctors, etc. He needs his confidence encouraged and his
frustration level calmed down.

If anyone can assist, or especially the We Care Committee, that would
be great! I believe this blind man can be turned around if we can
demonstrate that we care.

David Houck