[NFBofSC] November Zoom Events

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 16:29:14 UTC 2022

Hello, Steve and all,
Just a quick reminder that, as decided on the last Communities of Faith
Division meeting, we will not meet during the month of November.
Thank you,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz