[NFBofSC] Seeking Indigenous Federationists for Discussion for Native American Heritage Month

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 23:45:00 UTC 2022

Hello all:

For Native American Heritage MOnth, the Potomac Chapter is planning a
discussion of Indigenous culture, ambivalence around Thanksgiving Day,
sensitivity regarding various stereotypes and treatment of Indigenous
individuals and communities, with significant emphasis on impacts on
Indigenous people with disabilities.
If you are a person of Native American descent, or have chapter members who
are, could you please have any interested in participating on a panel next
Wednesday, between 7:30 and 8:15 PM Eastern Time get in touch with me as
soon as possible:

cfgrassman at icloud.com

Or:
(917) 657-6879
Please note that I will not answer a number that I do not recognize, so
please either text first or leave a voicemail.
Thanks much.
Christine Faltz Grassman, Esq.
President, Potomac Chapter
NFB of Virginia