[NFBofSC] New Year's Raffle NABV

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 22:22:56 UTC 2022

This is from our Federation Family in Florida!

Support the National Association of Blind Veterans by contacting me to purchase your tickets for the New Year's Day drawing of our 50-50 Raffle. You don't have to be present to win and we can send you your tickets via photo to your text message phone number. Contact your NABV Officer or Board Member at: ­850-567-8123.

The list serve cut off the graphics.  They are:

1 for $5.00

3 for #10.00

10 for $20.00

President Martinez asked that I open this up to all NFB of Florida to support the NABV (National Association of Blind Veterans).

Doug Ingram

1st Vice President

National Association of Blind Veterans