[NFBofSC] Tested positive for Covid

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:22:18 UTC 2022

Please feel better, everybody, and I hope, for those who are struggling with Covid, it doesn’t hit you too hard.  Also, just a heads up for those who struggle with seasonal allergies, they can feel a lot like Covid and some of the allergies are really bad right now.  I’ve been fighting mine.  So, definitely test if you’re comfortable doing it, but don’t panic.  It could just be allergies too.

Feel better, y'all,
Sarah