[NFBofSC] Tested positive for Covid

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:18:48 UTC 2022

Good morning Lori Anne,
Thankfully what I had was not COVID but I truly appreciate you informing all
of us. I pray that you are recovering and feeling much better today.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

At Large Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC
President: SC Communities of Faith Division
Co-Chair: SC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
Email: KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com
Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727
NFB of SC Pages
Visit our Website