[NFBofSC] No Legislative and Advocacy Committee Meeting Tonight

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:00:32 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

Hope you are well.

A few folks have reached out to me regarding the next Legislative and
Advocacy Committee meeting. To the best of my knowledge, committees will
begin meeting in October, so Anna and I did not come up with a plan to meet
this evening, which would have adhered to our regular schedule.

I look forward to meeting alongside the new committee leadership and its
members next month.

Best,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz