[NFBofSC] SCSDB Alumni Meeting

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 12:43:00 UTC 2022

	Memo From:  Isaiah Nelson

	Regarding: SCSDB Alumni Meeting

	Hello Everyone.

	This is a very short and last minute notice for the Homecoming event,
but we can make it a successful event.

	The Blind Alumni group will host the canteen this year for the
Homecoming football game on Saturday, September 24, 2022. We will
start setting up at 11:30am Saturday morning. The van will leave for
SCSDB from Holiday Inn Express I-26 US29 Exit 218 on 895 Spartan Blvd,
Spartanburg, SC 29301 at 9:00am. (The hotel is off Blackstock at
Westgate Mall). A second trip will be at 11:00am; If needed, from
Holiday Inn Express and any of the other local hotels for any Alumnus
going to SCSDB campus.

	You can contact Holiday Inn Express and secure your reservation at
864-699-7777. You can check other hotels in the area for competitive
prices.

	If you are traveling from Columbia; the van will leave Columbia on
Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:00am from the SC Federation Of The
Blind; 119 South Kilbourne, Columbia SC. The van capacity is 12
people. The cost for the round trip is $20.00. Please let Ike know if
you are going to be riding the van at 803-413-2434.

	The van will leave for Columbia shortly after the football game that
Saturday.