[NFBofSC] Strategic Planning Survey

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 21:07:22 UTC 2022

Hey everyone,

The deadline to submit your feedback for the strategic planning survey is
nearing. Please see below for more information, and if you need assistance
completing the survey you are welcome to reach out to me at (803) 220-1727
and I will work with you to complete it. All voices, all members matter.

Your Feedback and Voice are Valuable in the Strategic Planning Process:
Submit Survey by Sunday

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27179&qid=7579022> En Español

Note: If you already completed the survey, please share a reminder to
friends. Thank you for your help!

The National Federation of the Blind is engaging in a strategic planning
process during the next year. This undertaking will enable us to envision a
clear, focused future for the organization. Every member of our community is
invited to participate and share input. We are conducting a survey this week
from September 19 to 25. Mission Minded is our consultant and they're
working with a steering committee of Federation members who will advise the
process and make recommendations to the board of directors. Please take
fifteen minutes to complete the survey.

The  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27181&qid=7579022> survey is
available online now or by phone.

Complete the survey by phone by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free
833-632-7878. The phone number above provides the survey in an automated
system and will require the survey to be completed in one session. There is
an option to pause the survey for five minutes and the pause can be extended
as needed. Push the pound key for help.

Please note: We are particularly interested in capturing feedback in this
effort from members of the Federation community who primarily engage in
Spanish. To effectively focus our outreach, we will be offering a Spanish
version online and via phone the week of September 26-October 2. Please
share this information with those in our community who will benefit from
this format.

Your feedback and voice are so valuable in this process, and it would make a
big difference if you would take the time to complete this survey. Please
plan to be part of it and help others in the Federation who may need
assistance.

Thank you for your support and commitment to the organized blind movement
and our journey of growth, empowerment, and change

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

<https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e
47732a7cb8eeb657>
<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>
<https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>
<https://www.nvaccess.org/>

At Large Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC

President: SC Communities of Faith Division

Co-Chair: SC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee

Email:  <mailto:KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com> KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work

NFB of SC Pages

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/> Visit our Website

<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-s
outh-carolina/id1563280420> Subscribe to our Podcast

 <https://www.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina> Like us on Facebook

 <https://www.twitter.com/SCNFB> Follow us on Twitter