[NFBofSC] GREATER ALEXANDRIA CHAPTER MURDER MYSTERY NIGHT APPROACHING FAST!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 23:33:11 UTC 2022

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to  <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division

Hello Everyone!

Only two more days until...

The Greater Alexandria Chapter Murder Mystert Night!!  Our actors have been rehearsing!  The laughts will be LARGE and the clues will be MANY!

You WILL want to be part of this crazy British fiasco!!  So put on your best Dick Tracy or Matlock or Sherlock Holmes or whomever it is you think will be able to figure this one out...and join us for this incredible night of SLEUTHING!!

Please RSVP by Wednesday, September 28th, 11:59 p.m.!

Simply pay your $10.00 entrance fee to our Greater Alexandria Chapter ZELLE at NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM <mailto:NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM> .

If you do not have ZELLE, please send your payment to our PayPal account at the same email address, NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM <mailto:NFBVGAC1 at GMAIL.COM>

When you pay to attend, you will be added to our list of DETECTIVES!  On Thursday morning,September 29th, all of our esteemed detectives will receive the key to the scene, our Zoom Link!  We ask that you log in by 6:55 p.m. to be ready for the action!

Oh!  Did I say all proceeds from our Murder Mystery Night will go toward our Latin Fiesta Hospitality Night at the State Convention!  Music!  Dancing! Food! Spirits! and FUN!

So!  We will see you in two days!  Please invite your friends and share our ZELL email so they can pay too!...and Play too!

Renée F. Valdez, M.A.

Secretary/Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind,

Greater Alexandria Chapter

Chair, NFB of Virginia,

Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee

Co-Chair, NFB of Virginia,

Fundraising Committee

Vice President, Northern VA Regional Local Human Rights Committee

(703) 966-0836