[NFBofSC] WVOC Federation Center PSA still running

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 30 20:06:51 UTC 2022

When we met with Gary David of WVOC about a year ago concerning media
coverage for our 60th anniversary celebration, Dominic Calabrese, our
Public Relations Consultant, was responsible for the Federation Center
being placed on the station's PSA spots. Today, I heard it on the
radio, i-heart radio for WVOC AM 560. Thanks Dominic! Whenever it is
covered via iheart, it is heard everywhere for anyone is listening to
the station.

David Houck