[NFBofSC] NFB BELL Academy In-Home Program

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:04:54 UTC 2023

Please spread this far and wide throughout your chapters and divisions as
appropriate.

Families of students between the ages of 4 and 12 are eligible to enroll in
the NFB BELL Academy. Families in South Carolina are encouraged to enroll
their children in the NFB BELL Academy In-Home Program for this coming
summer. SC will try to offer in-person programs again in the future, but in
the meantime, the In-Home program is just as educationally robust as the
in-person counterparts. Please make any families in your chapters and
divisions aware of it and encourage them to enroll. For more info, please
visit the web address below:

https://nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-bell-academy

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!