[NFBofSC] Lee county chapter workshop postponed

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:01:16 UTC 2023

Good evening Sonia

I was not sure if you were planning to come to the Lee County workshop tomorrow in Bishopville therefore I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that we had to cancel for tomorrow or postpone the workshop. I am hoping to reschedule it for 29 April but I will not know for sure until Wednesday. I will reach out to you when we finalize everything.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me, Linda Dizzley at 803-459-4585.

Thank you.