[NFBofSC] FW: [NAGDU] [NFB-NAGDU] Come Join us for the Next Guide Dog Matters On Sunday, April 16, 2023

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 04:01:59 UTC 2023

Steve Cook
Krispy Kreme
Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two) original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our fundraising sales page below.
https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens