[NFBofSC] Lee county bowling day

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 21:28:25 UTC 2023

Hi Eric, the cost for the balls and shoes in two hours of bowling is $14.70.
As for the buffet  dinner at Rogers barbecue, it’s approximately $10 or if you don’t do the Buffay then it’s according to what you get so you’re looking at approximately $10 for the  Buffay

. Glad to have you guys join us I think we will have a great time.