[NFBofSC] Midlands Gives!!!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 23 12:37:21 UTC 2023

Midlands Gives is happening on May 2, 2023, and the NFB of SC is
participating.  Thanks to a donation from The Cheerful Giver, we have a
chance to have any donations we receive matched up to five thousand dollars.
Thank you to The Cheerful Giver for this amazing opportunity.  You can start
giving to the NFB of SC now by visiting
<https://www.midlandsgives.org/NFBOFSC>
https://www.midlandsgives.org/NFBOFSC and donating now through 11:59 on May
2, 2023.  On May second, you can also call the Federation Center at (803)
254-3777, where folks will be standing bye to help you donate.  Please share
this information with your chapters, divisions, and any others who would be
interested in supporting our mission as the NFB of SC.

#MidlandsGives

#InvestForImpact

Steve Cook

Krispy Kreme

Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in
the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two)
original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC
Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our
fundraising sales page below.

<https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-do
g-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens>