[NFBofSC] Rocky Bottom Midlands gives

Thom Spittle thom3of5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:25:28 UTC 2023

Midlands Gives is happening on May 2, 2023 and Rocky Bottom Retreat and
Conference Center of the Blind needs your support.  You can start giving now
by visiting  <https://www.midlandsgives.org/rockybottom>
https://www.midlandsgives.org/rockybottom, and donations will end on May 2,
2023.  On May 2, we will set up a donation station where folks will be
standing bye at the Federation Center to help if you'd prefer to give over
the phone or in person.  You can reach the Federation Center at, (803)
254-3777.  Our goal is to get as many donations as we can between 12:00 and
1:00 PM, giving Rocky Bottom the chance to win a special prize during the
Midlands Gives Power Hour. The organization that receives the most unique
donors during that hour will win a nice sum.

I brought some gifts from the Rocky Bottom store to give to donors who give
to Rocky Bottom at the Federation Center.

 Please help support this beautiful space unique to the blind of South
Carolina.

#MidlandsGives

#InvestForImpact

Thom Spittle