[NFBofSC] FW: *****EXTERNAL_EMAIL!***** State Convention Registration

Feiling, Valerie vfeiling at scsdb.org
Thu Aug 3 14:50:39 UTC 2023

Good morning,

I am sorry that I will be missing this. We will have our Teacher PD week and school registration for our students. I hope everything goes well at the state convention.

Valerie Feiling
Principal, SC School for the Blind
SC School for the Deaf and Blind
355 Cedar Springs Road, Spartanburg, SC 29302
Phone:  864-577-7600 Cell:  864-542-5320
Email:  vfeiling at scsdb.org<mailto:lprochak at scsdb.org>
Website:  www.scsdb.org<http://www.scsdb.org/>