[NFBofSC] FW: We did it! Join the Celebration of the 100th Episode of Sunrise and Shine, This Thursday August 24th at 9:00 AM. Trivia, Prizes and a Big Announcement

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 17:11:14 UTC 2023

>From our friends in Florida!

Steve Cook

The NFB of SC now has our own podcast and we hope you will take a listen! Using your favorite podcast platform, search for “National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina” and enjoy! If you have any suggestions for our podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> cookcafe at sc.rr.com.