[NFBofSC] Public relations and social media committee meeting

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:22:24 UTC 2023

Hi, everyone,

Lorianne, thanks so much for sending out the reminder, and I apologize
that my brain is so post-convention dead that I forgot to send you a
note about our meeting.  Folks, the PR and social media committee will
not meet tonight so that we can all recover from an awesome
convention.  We'll resume meetings once new committee assignments have
been made.

thanks,
Sarah