[NFBofSC] 2023 NFB of SC Scholarship Recipients

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 23 19:18:18 UTC 2023

Hello Federation,

It is my pleasure to present the scholarship recipients for this year's
program, as well as those who contributed to it.

Andrew Adams received $3320

Matthew Duffell-Hoffman received $1880

Contributors included the following.

Anderson Chapter

At Large Chapter

Belvedere Chapter

Ed and Julie Bible

Chesterfield Chapter

Columbia Chapter

Computer Science and Technology Division

Steve and Shannon Cook

Federation Center of the Blind

Grand Strand Chapter

Greenville Chapter

Carolyn Phillips

Janice Smith

Sports and Rec Division

Sumter Chapter

Sonia Timmons

Upper Dorchester Chapter

It takes all of us to make this program a success. I also want to recognize
the members who are on the scholarship committee.

With gratitude,

Shannon Cook

Member and Scholarship Committee Chair, National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness