[NFBofSC] We care committee

Pathronda Anderson Tronda1 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 23 20:47:04 UTC 2023

Jesus...
Jesus is my life and love purified by his precious blood .
He died on the cross so our souls would not be lost.
He never said a mumbling word as he was pierced in his sides of flesh as his blood trickled down into the cold ground.
Jesus is my life and love because he graces you and me  every day with kisses and hugs from the heavens above.
He watches over us day and night, so we need to do things right in his sight.
Jesus is my life and love purified by flesh and blood and he gives you and me all favors.
One touch can make many men rich in gold and he can soothe the soul.
Look to the hills for all our help comes from the lord.
Jesus is the mountain so when you are in need hide behind the mountain and he will protect you from the storms of life.
There is nothing on Earth that our father cannot heal.

Thanks a million!