[NFBofSC] We Kare Committee praise report 👏👏👏

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:20:06 UTC 2023

We Kare Committee praise report 👏👏👏

Lisa Best reached out today to let me know that her mom, Daisy Moore, has
really made great strides, and is off life support!!! She is still
hospitalized however, she is doing so much better!!! When praises, go up
blessings come down!!!

In addition, Kimberly Williford, wife of demetrious Williford of the
Anderson chapter has also made great progress since being hospitalized.
Both families are appreciative of all of the prayers sent their way!!! Keep
them coming!!! 🙏🙏🙏