[NFBofSC] Public relations and social media committee meeting 12/18

Sarah Massengale skmassengale at outlook.com
Thu Dec 7 22:02:28 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone,

I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season.  This is just a heads up that the Public Relations and Social Media committee will not meet as scheduled on 12/18 due to many folks having holiday comitments.  We will resume our regularly scheduled meetings in January.

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah K Massengale
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies, CPACC
District 6 Board Member, National Federation of the blind of South Carolina
www.nfbofsc.org