[NFBofSC] NFBSC Sports And Rec monthly meeting and elections

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:20:36 UTC 2023

Invitation to NFB SC Sports And Rec Monthly Meeting and Elections
Dear NFB SC Sports And Rec Division Members,
You are cordially invited to join us for our monthly meeting and elections on Wednesday, December 13 at 6 PM via the Palmetto Zoom platform. We encourage the presence of all 2023 dues-paying members of the Sports And Rec division.
Agenda:
		Election of Board Members:
	•	 current members are : President: Lori Anne Coley
	•	Vice President: Amy Hatten
	•	Secretary/Treasurer: Janice Bright
		Nominations and Voting:
		We will be accepting nominations and conducting the voting for the three board positions mentioned above.
		Agenda Topics:
		a. St. Patrick’s Day Golden Jackpot Fundraiser for Sports Camp
		b. Membership Dues:
	•	Reminder to pay by December 31 through our Paypal link
	•	c. New Business
Your participation and input are vital to the success of our division. We look forward to seeing you there!
Best regards,

NFB SC Sports And Rec Division
Palmetto Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=TkZqZDZKOERvNzJsOUZIcWo3aGExdz09

One touch mobile zoom number

+1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

Sports And Rec, PayPalo pay your membership dues and purchase your St. Patrick's Day golden jackpot $20 ticket
Https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC